[nabs-l] blind students in ASL courses

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:57:14 UTC 2010

Hello,

Have you contacted the Deafblind division of the NFB? While this student isn't deafblind himself, I think they would have excellent suggestions as to how to accommodate the blind student for this course.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/deaf-blind_resources.asp?SnID=2

This resource list may be of some use to you.
Hope this helps.

Briley Pollard