[nabs-l] cooking questions

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:30:46 UTC 2010

Hi, Kerry and all,
  Thanks so much for all the great cooking tips you have shared on
this thread. I have been following it closely, and since getting my
own apartment is my next goal in terms of independent living this is
definitely very helpful. One question though: Does any of you have
stores in your area where you can order groceries on-line and they
will deliver it to you? How does that experience compare to shopping
with an assistant from the store? I have heard that this service works
very well for some people, and I do have such a store (Stop&Shop) in
my town, so I just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks again!
   Katie

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website: