[nabs-l] scholarships

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jun 11 16:54:36 UTC 2010

As a member of the Scholarship Committee, I can tell you  that  the class of
2010 is complete.  I strongly encourage everyone to apply again.  It is an
extremely competitive process and it often takes multiple applications to
get an award.  Also, I strongly encourage everyone to look into whether your
state affiliate has a scholarship program.  By sheer numbers, the
competition is usually less intense.  Regards, and I look forward to seeing
many of you in Dallas.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.
LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.