[nabs-l] Requesting Titles From NLS

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 00:02:05 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Has anyone ever tried requesting certain books to be added to NLS through
their regional library?  If so, has it worked?  I'm a little disappointed
with the titles that have been recently added, and I wish they would record
a whole series rather than add an installment here and installment there,
especially when the books are already available via cassette.  At this rate
I'm going to cave in and listen to this infamous Twilight book, see what all
the commotion is all about, but really, chick vampire frill reading?  Say it
ain't so!  Anyway, I'd be curious to know if the libraries listen to patrons
about book additions.  Thanks.

Joe