[nabs-l] Requesting Titles From NLS

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 03:33:26 UTC 2010

Hi.  I know that at least here in Missouri, you can call and ask them
to work on certain books for you, but honestly you may as well wait
for them to do it in their own time.  It might be easier that way,
especially if you know it will be up on the NLS website someday.  I
agree that the selection has definitely sucked lately.  Unfortunately,
I think they have an order (even if it doesn't make sense) for the
books they are adding.  Hope you find what your looking for.