[nabs-l] Ray McGeorge Update

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jun 14 23:16:46 UTC 2010

Greetings Friends:

As  most of you know, Ray McGeorge came down with meningitis and was rushed to Rose Hospital here in Denver on May 9, 2010.  He has been unconscious since that point and suffered many set backs such seizures and a major stroke.

Ray fought the disease with everything that he was worth.  However, we are now at the point where has body has given up.  He is resting peacefully comfortably at Hospice of St. John's  here in the Denver area.  None of us knows exactly when the end will come and Ray will move on to the next life but we believe it will be soon.

Ray lived a great life and he was a true pioneer in advocating for the blind of our state and our country.  In these difficult moments, we ask for your continued thoughts and prayers.  Please honor Ray by reflecting on the difference he made and how you too can help make the world a better place for all of us.  Diane has appreciated your love and support greatly.
With warm regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.