[nabs-l] Going on Vacation

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 02:52:54 UTC 2010

Dear NABS members,

I will be leaving on Thursday to travel to New York City and Israel,
and I will be away until Tuesday, June 29. During this time I will be
available by email, but not by telephone, and I will be unsubscribing
from all NFBNet lists so as to minimize email traffic. If you have an
urgent question or concern about NABS or the upcoming convention,
please contact first vice-president Karen Anderson at
kea_anderson at cox.net
or
402-319-7645
I will post the agenda for our NABS business meeting upon my return.

Cordially,
Arielle Silverman
--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org