[nabs-l] 2010 NFB Youth Track at National Convention

Hartle, Mary Jo mhartle at nfb.org
Thu Jun 17 07:59:46 UTC 2010

Attention All Youth Ages 11-18! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

     Get ready for the 2010 NFB Youth Track at National
Convention.  As in years past, the NFB Jernigan Institute is
sponsoring a number of activities for teens during the week of the
National Convention.  This year we've added activities for those
youth ages 11-14 (Please check agenda to view which activities are
for each age.).  Please come register for the Youth Tracks on
Saturday, July 3 from 7:30-8:45 a.m. in the Stemmons Auditorium, Atrium Lobby.

      A complete Youth Track agenda is attached to this
message.  This information is also available in the main convention
agenda online at <http://www.nfb.org/>www.nfb.org.  You can also
obtain a hardcopy at registration.

Important Announcement about the "Throw-Back Party

     On Tuesday, July 6 we are hosting the biggest party at
convention for teens ages 14-18.  The evening will be filled with
retro music, contests, games, trivia, and dancing.  Don't forget to
pack your digs from your favorite decade to wear to the party that
night.  Cash prizes will be given to those individuals with the "Best
Dressed" representation of their favorite decade.  Pick a decade and
come show us your great look.  Here are a few sites that may help
give you some inspiration:

1950:
<http://www.gamesbunny.co.uk/fancy_dress/1950_fancy_dress.htm>http://www.gamesbunny.co.uk/fancy_dress/1950_fancy_dress.htm

1960: