[nabs-l] MS 2010 comments

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 19:17:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was told off list when I commented I'm going to switch to 2007 that 2010 is on its way.
Anyone been testing Ms 2010 office products?
I heard its more visual.  If so, that's real disturbing because we're going from bad to worse.  I used 2007 at work once and briefly at our center for the blind.  I missed the user friendly menus.

Hope someone is beta testing it.  What are its drawbacks?  Will short cut commands such as F 7 for spell check or
f 12 for Save As still work?  I hope so.

Ashley