[nabs-l] SD card problems

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:47:03 UTC 2010

What Mary is saying is that there's a switch on the SD card -- about 2
or 3 square milimeters -- try switching that. My other thought is --
when you reformatted the SD card, did you take the card back through
the Stream Companion Software? That software has to create the folders
for NFB Newsline's program to talk to and for your Stream to read.

Best of luck!
Corbb