[nabs-l] A friend needing help.

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:14:57 UTC 2010

I would do all of the things listed above, but it might be a good idea
to concentrate especially hard on the scholarships.  There are a lot
of good scholarships out there.  If you perform, do community service,
or write good essays, you are assured some money.  When I was looking
at coleges I had to research scholarships, and it really paid off.
There are all kinds of scholarships for people with disabilities.  You
just have to do the research and you'll find them.  It will take a lot
of essay writing, or in my case, auditioning, but when you get those
checks it is really worth it.