[nabs-l] A friend needing help.

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:24:19 UTC 2010

I basically agree with everything that has been said. However, remember the disision of the VR counsolor can be apealed to their boss and if necessary it can be apealed all the way to the director. This certainly should not be the first option, but sometimes thats what must be done and
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller