[nabs-l] Fw: [rehab] Fwd: announcement: Especially for students andinternational

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Fri Jun 25 18:27:10 UTC 2010

Well, most of us are legally blind, including those with no residual
vision. but if you're asking whether or not I have some vision, my
answer is that it really doesn't matter. This cane travel program I'm
interested in is based in the notion that sight should not be a
requirement for cane travel teachers and that, often, a blind teacher
is preferable to a sighted one because blind people actually have to
use the skills they teach on a regular basis. So if this program
interests you, you can learn more about it by going to http://www.pdrib.com/ .

Respectfully,
Jedi