[nabs-l] Math Majors Anyone?

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:41:10 UTC 2010

Hello List,

I know that national convention is shortly upon us, but I am sending out this message while I happen to be thinking about it. I met someone who will be starting college this fall while attending a college policy meeting last week. He has an interest in majoring in math or some other related field, and would like to speak with other more experienced students to serve as a mentor.

I know absolutely nothing about math beyond than what I absolutely need to know, so I am looking for some math minded people who would be interested in talking to him, and perhaps give him a few pointers as he begins his career as a college student. If interested, please contact me off list, or look me up at convention.

Thanks,

Elizabeth