[nabs-l] Nabs still needs some extra hands.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:19:55 UTC 2010

Good  Tuesday to you all,

  I first wanted to let you know  that we all on the nabs board very
much appreciate  your  willingness to  volunteer to help us out at
national convention with our monte carlo  fundraiser and tabling in
the exhibit hall.  It cannot be stated enough  what impact you all as
fellow students have in making  this division a healthy, successful
and  productive operation, because no one person, or group of people
can ever do the work that nabs needs to get done alone.
 That  said, we are still looking for  fourd card  game dealers to
round out  our amazing monte carlo mega team, so if you know how to
deal poker, holdem or blackjack, this  is the place for you!

  Monte carlo is a great time.  You get to work with   the nabs board
and fellow students, as well as get to meet fun-loving  folks who
support us all, as members of  the national association of blind
students.

 If you are interested, please  write me off-list  at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com and I’ll be glad to answer any questions you might
have.
  Thank you for your help thus far and  I'll see you in Dallas!

--
Darian Smith
Board member
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin