[nabs-l] Colorado asociation of blind students 5050 Raffle

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jun 30 06:42:38 UTC 2010

The Colorado Association of Blind Students, (CABS), is holding a fifty-fifty raffle!  The proceeds from this Raffle will be used to support OUR mentoring Program, which allows CABS members to mentor blind students in the state of Colorado, and at the state school for the blind.  We are selling 1 ticket for $2, and five tickets for $3.  The drawing will be held at the Colorado state Convention on October 30, 2010.

We offer three convenient ways to purchase tickets.

  1.. Those attending National Convention in Dallas can buy tickets at the Colorado table and from CABS members throughout the convention.
  2.. You may purchase tickets through PayPal at the following address:
Colorado.students at gmail.com

And

You can send a check or money order to the following address:

Cabs fifty-fifty Raffle

Attn: Melissa Green

2315 9th ave., Apt. 3306

Greeley, CO  80631

Checks and money orders should be made payable to: Colorado Asociation of Blind Students.

If you purchase tickets with a check or money order, please drop me an email with your name and phone number to let me know that you have sent money to purchase tickets.  This information will only be used to notify you whin your check or money order is received.

Please send your name and phone number to:

colorado.students at gmail.com, and place the words "raffle tickets" in the subject line.

Warmly,
Melissa Green

Cabs First vice president

The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.
Follow Cabs on twitter at: co blindstudents