[nabs-l] Delaware Student/ Career Fundriaser at Convention

Catherine Newman catherine.1966 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 20:14:09 UTC 2010

Delaware Student/Career Division will be selling for $10 an All Purpose First
Aide 33 pieces. Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car,
outdoors or on the water. From cuts and stings to minor aches and pains, this
kit prepares you for those small everyday emergencies. Fits easily into a purse,
pocket, school bag or glove compartment. Fundraiser First aid Kit Includes:
(2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
(2) Ibuprofen tablets
(1) First aid guide
(6) 3/4"x3" Curad® adhesive plastic bandages
(10) 3/8"x1-1/2" Curad® junior plastic bandages
(1) 1-1/2"x1-1/2" Curad® patch plastic bandage
(1) Large butterfly wound closure
(3) Alcohol cleansing pads
(3) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
(1) Antibiotic ointment pack
(2) Aspirin tablets
First aid Kit Dimensions: 4-3/4"x3-3/4"x1/2"

We also will have a Lions Raffle Tickets for sale. One for $2 or three for $5.
Drawing will be held Oct. 09, 2010and you could win 1st prize a 2010 Ford Focus
SEL Car or the money, 2nd prize $3000, 3rd prize $2000, 4th prize $1000. Come
see us at the We Delaware affiliate table #28. Or Catherine Newman or Kat
Bottner from the student/ career division. Thanks and see you all their!