[nabs-l] Thank you to the Membership Committee

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 05:15:44 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Yes, I was there throughout the duration of the call, and I can say
everyone stayed on their best behavior. :)

In all seriousness, though, I thought it was a great discussion and
the membership committee did an excellent job setting up the call and
choosing two good role models to serve as speakers about parenting.

I sincerely hope that more of you will participate in future NABS
conference calls. I think many students will find the topics
interesting and informative.

Stay tuned for information about next month's call!

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org