[nabs-l] Greetings - New Member!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 05:28:35 UTC 2010

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to the list. My name is Arielle Silverman and I am a graduate
student at the University of Colorado getting my doctorate in social
psychology, which I think is pretty similar to industrial/IO psych. I
am also the current president of the National Association of Blind
Students. If you should have any questions about our group or about
how you can get involved in our parent organization, the National
Federation of the Blind, please feel free to contact me by email at
nabs.president at gmail.com
or by phone at
602-502-2255
We will also be publishing our next issue of our quarterly newsletter,
the Student Slate, soon, so stay tuned for that! You can read our
latest issue on our Website at
www.nabslink.org
(it was just posted a few days ago!)

Welcome again,
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
Phone:  602-502-2255
Email:
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website: