[nabs-l] JAWS question

Claudia claudia.perry at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 11:38:10 UTC 2010

Nicole,

I use JAWS -- it is a God send, I would honestly be lost without it. Since
we are in this topic I will pick your brains. I am having trouble finding a
document, let's say a word document that may have some words in it, such as
"blind student". So, when I am in "my documents" I know there is a search
field, but I can't seem to get into it without the help of a sighted person.
How do I search for a document in a specific folder, with just part of the
title?

Regards,

Claudia B. Perry

" There are no limitations except those we acknowledge. Anything the mind of
man can perceive he can achieve."

-- Napoleon Hill