[nabs-l] Greetings - New Member!

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:02:05 UTC 2010

Hi, Claudia,
  Welcome to the list! I just joined this group a few months ago but
have found some very informative posts. I'm a graduate student in
social psychology at Yale University, and I studied a bit of I/O psych
as an undergrad. I'm a braille reader and a JAWS user. Feel free to
contact me off-list if you have any questions about being a blind grad
student in psychology! Best of luck with your studies!
   Katie