[nabs-l] Greetings - New Member!

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:58:22 UTC 2010

Hi, Claudia

Welcome to the group. I am one of the youngest members of the NABS
list. I am a junior in high school. I am currently studding Japanese
and Korean to become a translator and interpreter. I am already fluent
in Spanish and English. I have a rare syndrome called De Morsier's
Syndrome. I was born with poor vision, but it has gotten worse over
the years. I can read a little bit out of my right eye, but I mostly
use JAWS and transcribers. If you need any information from a younger
persons prospective, feel free to contact me at any time!

~Franandah