[nabs-l] Different Legislation for Visually Impaired/Blind

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:11:53 UTC 2010

See the full legislative agenda for 2010 at the web site for the 2010
Washington Seminar:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp

You can download the agenda in Word format from that page.

Corbb

On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:28 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

I believe one of the bills is the quiet cars bill but I can't
remember. maybe look at www.nfb.org and see what you can see?

Good luck on your trip.