[nabs-l] Will I receive this message, a test

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 14:03:31 UTC 2010

 I have been on the nabs list for a year or so.  The pattern for me seems to
be that after some hours, a copy of an e mail posted to the  list  by a
member and viewable  on the web archive turns up in my  Outlook Express
inbox.  It can take from four hours to six ours, in my case.  I was
concerned since for a couple of days this pattern was different,, and it
looked as if I was not going to receive any messages anymore, since I was
behind about fifty e mails.   Hence all the tests I sent as I tried to
figure it out.  Now all seems back to normal, I have all  the messages
currently in my OE that are  viewable online in the web archives. what a
relief, Ginnie