[nabs-l] Does any tech jeniouses know what's up with mobilefacebook this time?

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 00:23:26 UTC 2010

Hi All:

This site is not as good as the m.facebook.com one, but until it gets
fixed with IE, try using
light.facebook.com

It isn't as good, but if you log in and click on the link "Write" you
can easily post your status and it's much less cluttered and such than
the regular site...like I said not as good as the mobile one, but a
work-around for now...at least for me!

Hope that helps!
Kerri