[nabs-l] Accessibility issues, when readers are insufficient.

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:50:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is having a nice spring break, or will be soon at least. I
was wondering if anyone knew of any recent (or semi-recent at least)
lawsuits against universities, examination boards, school boards, etc that
involve a blind student being denied access to printed course or exam
material, and a human reader being deemed insufficient? I know about the
suit against the BAR examiners, but I'd like to know if there have been any
others that were similar? If anyone has any information, especially links to
press releases or other sources of info, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie