[nabs-l] Microsoft Access and other computer fluency questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:01:50 UTC 2010

Hi, guys.  I am using my Vista computer with my web browser to compose
this e-mail.  Well, ... duh.  I have a question for you all: has any
of you ever tried to tackle Microsoft Access 2007 and made a database
with it without exporting data from Excel?  I did a little
experimenting with the import data stuff, and found it helpful.  But I
have no clue how to do databases without doing the databases first
from Keysoft then converting it to CSV files, then going from there to
Excel spreadsheets, then ... you get the picture.  ALso, has anyone
tried Powerpoint with JAWS 10 and Windows Vista and Office 2007?
Thanks for the help.
Beth