[nabs-l] help with Microsoft outlook

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 9 03:41:48 UTC 2010

 Hi there,
I don't know if this is helpful, but here goes.

1. from within Microsoft outlook, press control n.
2. type an address in the "to" field. If you use it only once it shouldn't
be added to your address book.
3. fill in all remaining fields.

Maybe you knew that already but I'm not sure what else to try.

HTH,
Sarah