[nabs-l] Internet

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:37:51 UTC 2010

Hi, Miranda,
  I haven't experienced this specific problem before, but one
possibility is that the web browser on your dad's computer was
upgraded during the time you were not actively using it and it is no
longer compatible with the currently installed version of JAWS. Do you
know which version of Internet Explorer or Firefox and which version
of JAWS you are using? It may be helpful to check on the FS website to
see if these versions are compatible; if not you may need to purchase
a JAWS upgrade. Hope that helps!
   Katie