[nabs-l] Another Newbie

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 00:16:16 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the great welcome!

Serena, best of luck...I know you can do it!

Hope, I took Spanish for eight years (fourth to twelfth grade), but
since I haven't used it for a while, I have lost much of my fluency.

Jewel, I don't know Braille music (tried to learn it once, but it proved
impossible!) Instead, I learn music by ear / memory. It's hard to
explain...if you want to know more, I can try to explain it off-list...

Rania, I love your name! What is your last name? (I ask because I
arrange people in my Address Book by last name to find them more
easily.)