[nabs-l] iBill Money Identifier in Stock at A T Guys

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Mar 12 17:46:19 UTC 2010

Hello. This is just a quick note to let you know that A T Guys now has stock of the much talked about iBill Portable Money Identifier. This item will fit in your pocket  and identifies all current U.S. currency.
We currently have the iBill in stock and are shipping as soon as orders are received. We do have a limited supply, so get yours today before we sell out.
Please visit
http://www.ATGuys.com
to place an order or to ask questions.
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, and Google Checkout as well as money orders.
Thanks for reading.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor