[nabs-l] screen readers

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:30:59 UTC 2010

Hi

I think that NVDA and system access can do some things better than jaws and window-eyes. Orca is good also and for those who can afford macs they're good also. I want to get an ipod touch when I have the money.

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.