[nabs-l] foreign language

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:48:40 UTC 2010

Hi

There is an older unsupported Icelandic synthesizer called infovox230. there is also a free one that comes with NVDA called ESpeak and ESpeak can read Icelandic.
By the way is there anyone on this list who can add Irish Gaelic language to ESpeak?

Josh

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.