[nabs-l] Another Newbie

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 03:58:23 UTC 2010

hello all,

i too also want to welcome you to the list as well too. my name is amy sabo and, i'm attending metro state college majoring in speech communications with a minor in public relations. but, i'm originally from michigan.

please feel free to share ideas, ask questions, observe, or just vent! we are all here for you and just know that you aren't alone here.

well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy