[nabs-l] Reply to David

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:01:32 UTC 2010

 Jen,
 you indeed sound very talented.  have you heard of  our national
performing arts division?
 the president  is a really awsome guy.  His name id Dennis and he can
be reached at
 dholston at nyc.rr.com
 so, you might want to chat with him about  what they have going on
there if you have not in the first place.
  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org