[nabs-l] New on NABS mailing list

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:19:48 UTC 2010

Hi:

Welcome to the list!

My name is Kerri Kosten. I am a student majoring in Journalism at West
Virginia University. I would like to be a sports reporter.

I hope you like the list...I have found it very helpful!

If you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to ask!

Look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Kerri