[nabs-l] nfb training centers

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:17:02 UTC 2010

I am talking to Julie.  She's ofered to send a letter of justification
and I just left her a message saying to do so.  She is a big help.  I
was recommended for CCB by a friend who attended Louisiana, but said
that CCB would be good because it's by a big city and has all modes of
transportation I need to learn.
Beth