[nabs-l] sleep shades

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:59:16 UTC 2010

Hi

I did like the fact that they had us wear sleep shades.  do wish sleep shades were re-designed, made of a different material so that in summer you would not get all sweaty and stuff. some material that would draw body heat away in summer and insulate it in winter.

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.