[nabs-l] National Association of Blind Students Membershipcommittee Presents: extra curricular activities; a conference call.

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 02:38:08 UTC 2010

Hello there Darian,

Thank you for putting up this very inviting notice about our call. I hope to
see new college students, and high school students who are curious about
this aspect of college life take part in our conversation on Sunday. I
expect we will also see college grads and veteran campus dwellers share
their valuable experiences with campus life, clubs, and organizations.

See you there,

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall