[nabs-l] university of phoenix

Claudia Perry claudia.perry117 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:48:35 UTC 2010

Hi Corey - My name is Claudia, and I just recently completed a
Bachelor of Science in Management this past June 2009. I am a JAWS
user and I must say that about 95% of my particular program was
accessible. The ADA department, depending on the counselor you have,
has been phenomenal in assisting me through the inaccessible things. I
took all my courses strictly online. I am now working in the PhD in
industrial and organizational psychology...I have completed 15 credits
so far, so I have lots of courses to go...If you have any questions,
you can send me a message at claudia.perry117 at gmail.com.  Good luck!
-- Claudia