[nabs-l] low cost or free screen readers

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Mar 17 18:48:56 UTC 2010

Peter,
I know of some people using ed sharp with System Access. Keep in mind
most of these people are running  ed sharp and System Access on
netbooks. So they wouldn't have any use for most of the other software
other then Adobe Reader with I do believe also works with System
Access. My fiancee hasn't tried it yet but he believes that Station
Play list might work with System Access. He at the moment is waiting
for a new desktop to come from the state of New York. So he won't be
broadcasting until that happens hopefully in the next few weeks or so
because the laptop he has really isn't meant to a broadcasting computer.
Jessica