[nabs-l] Students needed for research study

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 02:14:10 UTC 2010

FM DAndria was a colleague through my work at the national braille press,
and I believe the research is worthwhile. She was on the AFB staff, and is
now working on her doctorate dissertation on something related to braille
literacy.

I would strongly encourage those who qualify for the study to take her up on
it, and help inform research on braille and technology.
.

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall