[nabs-l] plane fares for Louisiana and Colorado

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Mar 20 18:02:56 UTC 2010

Beth,
I did a quick check at dates in April, and the cheapest to Denver looks to
be around $211 with the cheapest tickets coming from Delta.
Midwest Airlines offers a nonstop route for $259 on various dates.

As for Monroe, the cheapest dates in April offer a fare of $244 roundtrip,
also from Delta. There is no nonstop service from Orlando to Monroe.
Prices for airline tickets change wildly, but there really doesn't seem to
be a lot of difference between the two, and I wouldn't base my decision on
which training center to visit purely on who has the cheapest flights.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor