[nabs-l] plane fares for Louisiana and Colorado

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Mar 20 22:23:11 UTC 2010

Honestly, you should probably consider lots of things way before plane
fares. The three training centers are not exact copies of each other. Have
you spoken with the directors or students of each center to gauge opinions?

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor