[nabs-l] This is ridiculous!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 21 02:41:56 UTC 2010

Hello Jedi and everyone,

    My thoughts too.

Peter Donahue

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jedi" <loneblindjedi at samobile.net>
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] This is ridiculous!

I can understand why you'd feel frustrated. However, I personally don't
think you're being shrugged off by FS. It sounds like they just want
you to contact them by phone because your problem seems complex to them
or at least complex enough that its solution can't be conveyed
concisely or efficiently via e-mail. I would suggest then that you call
tech support as soon as they're available to get things straightened
out. If you can't wait until monday, it sounds like RJ is ready and
able to help.

Respectfully,
Jedi