[nabs-l] CCB

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 07:44:09 UTC 2010

Hi.  It's Beth.  This message goes out to any CCB students and alumni.
 I'd like to ask a few questions.  If you can answer them, please
e-mail me off list.  First question: what is a day at CCB like?
Secondly, what is a typical lesson like?  Thirdly, what stuff do you
do outside normal training hours?  I think it would be appropriate to
pose these questions to this list so that I can get some information
about where I'd like to go.  Forget about plane fares and costs, since
those details are menial compared to the training.
Beth