[nabs-l] plane fares for Louisiana and Colorado

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:15:42 UTC 2010

RJ and list,
 the call is  today at  5:30 eastern, followed by extra curricular
activities at 7 p.m.
  Thanks,
  Darian

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website:

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org