[nabs-l] Thanks Everyone!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 00:37:39 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in both of our
conference calls this evening. I don't know the exact counts, but I
know we had at least fifteen people on our training centers call, and
several on our extracurricular activities call as well. I was doing
other things but did hang out in the background on both calls and I
observed some interesting, informative and lively discussions. I am
thrilled to see so many of our members participating, and so many
students making themselves available to answer questions and offer
resources and advice. Since we don't meet in person very often as a
national entity, the conference calls and list discussions are really
valuable for us to feel connected as an organization, and for our
individual members to obtain mentorship and information. Keep up the
great work!

All the best,
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org