[nabs-l] advice

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:46:56 UTC 2010

Let it also be said that the more comfortable you are with yourself and your blindness, the more comfortable others will be around you. I'm not saying you won't run into people who are uncomfortable, but if you seem confident and capable, especially in professional settings, most people will be put at ease.

Briley