[nabs-l] Assistance Please

Courtney Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 23:57:37 UTC 2010

Peter,

I can't help you much with your first question.  However, you can find
a full list of the current Nabs board here:
http://www.nabslink.org/about/board.shtml
If the link doesn't work, I'll be more than happy to copy/paste the
info in a separate message.  Thanks so much for all the work you do.
Courtney